Hello all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SithAquarist

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I figured i might as well throw my first post in the intro section, important to make a decent impression and all. I enjoy the beauty of Salt water and have caught the bug of making my tank a conversation piece.

My current population is unfortunately only two clowns at the moment [Ping and Pong, i didn't name them an ex- did and it stuck...]. I did have a Picasso Trigger but he met an untimely end still unsure of that cause but hey sometimes life is short.

Recently, actually yesterday got a killer deal on a 44 corner pentagon tank for i am dealing with massive space limitations, so it fits wonderfully. The new tank is a huge tease; waiting for some base rock to get here and then its time to start crafting it all pretty like.

But I have rambled enough, haha, I am sure by the time this tank is all set you all will be rather familiar with me, in a good way i hope =]. Other then that i hope i can be helpful and i know I will find tons of info to keep my itch more then alive.

Thank you :) and im already having a blast and it's bone dry hahaha

Back
Top Bottom