Hello all,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theusedmyr

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
well.... I've been directed to this site many times from google, and yahoo, asking questions about things relating to my tank. I've found this forum EXTREMELY helpful, so i finally decided to join. The tank I have right now is the first tank I've ever had, and besides from some problems I had starting it up it is going really well right now. Its only a 10 gallon, as i do not have the money, or space, (just graduated high school last month and live with my dad.) to get a bigger tank. (although I'd love to.) after getting some fish to cycle my tank, wished I'd just done it fishless, i finally got a pleco. (rubber lip) he was getting lonely so i recently bought some neon tetra, 5, because i love their colors. I met this guy who told me about amazon black water tanks and after that, i decided to go for that sort of set up. i know with a small tank its not the best idea, but i really love the neon tetra, and plants and what not. i just put the 2nd piece of driftwood in my tank (i have 3 amazon swords and one anubias) and now im waiting for a couple days til i buy 2 corydoras. After that i will just be trying to get my hands on java moss... (still kind of deciding) then i think i will be done. until i can purchase a larger tank :)

i would GREATLY appreciate any suggestions and comments on my tank, as i am still fairly new to this. :thanks: sorry for the massive thread....

- Theusedmyr

Back
Top Bottom