Hello All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MJPease

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just last year I made a return to the hobby by starting a small pond project. Consisting of multiple cascading streams waterfalls pools a bog and main lower pond. It's home for 5 Fancy Goldfish 1 Pleco 3 Crawfish a toad that thinks he's a frog and two chipmunks. Now that the outdoor pond season is coming to a close I've decided to set up a 55gal fw tank indoors. The pond project was suppose to replace my curiosity or itch of returning to the hobby full tilt. :dance:Uh! Oh!
This FW set up so far: Fancy Goldfish
55gal tank
Undergravel Filter w /2 Aquaclear 50 powerheads (reverse flo)
Marineland C-360 canister filter
Versa Dbl Glass Top 24" /2
Marineland Dbl Brite 48"-60" LED light
I would like to add UV as an in-line to the C-360 if possible. I've e-mailed Marineland about it this morning. I know they have had a lot of problems with the C-360 but with the rebate and the F&S sale price. I figured I'd give it a go. Any thoughts would be helpful take care.

Goodmorning and Thanks for the Welcomes. I recieved a return e-mail from Marineland regarding my inquiry about adding UV light in-line to a C-360 canister. Ans. No! they feel that it would put to much stress on the system. Does anyone have an efficient way of adding UV light to a 55gal fw fancy goldfish set up? Is there a way to add it to the undergravel filter that I'm setting up with two Aqua clear 50 powerheads? Thanks Take Care

Back
Top Bottom