Hello All!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sweetleaf79

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi! I have found myself stalking this site for a week or so ever since I got an aquarium. I noticed that in all the research I've been doing, the info coming from this site always seems pretty sound, so I figured I would go ahead and join. I have no fun facts as of yet, I only have the aquarium kit i bought, I have not started the cycling process or anything yet, I like to have as much info first so my mistakes will be minimized :) I got a 36 gallon bow front that came with filter, heater and light w/hood. I want to do saltwater, I know its not the best move for a noob, but I am doing fish only, so Im hoping Im not totally crazy LOL. Hope to get to know you all, and hopefully for good reasons and not cause im making an *** of myself!

Stacey

Sweetleaf79 said:
Hi! I have found myself stalking this site for a week or so ever since I got an aquarium. I noticed that in all the research I've been doing, the info coming from this site always seems pretty sound, so I figured I would go ahead and join. I have no fun facts as of yet, I only have the aquarium kit i bought, I have not started the cycling process or anything yet, I like to have as much info first so my mistakes will be minimized :) I got a 36 gallon bow front that came with filter, heater and light w/hood. I want to do saltwater, I know its not the best move for a noob, but I am doing fish only, so Im hoping Im not totally crazy LOL. Hope to get to know you all, and hopefully for good reasons and not cause im making an *** of myself!

Stacey

Welcome to AA! Do you have any questions I can answer about saltwater? I love saltwater, lol!

Back
Top Bottom