Hello All!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TammyH

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello,
I just wanted to do an introduction since I am new to this forum. I am down to only one tank now (125 gallon FW planted community) but have kept fish for over 15 years. I have done it all from breeding (rainbows, cichlids), to reef, FOWLR, small tanks, large tanks..etc. You all know how it goes with someone who gets addicted, one tank always leads to another.
I worked professionally in the fish business for several years and decided to retire at a very young age to become a housewife (albeit a very poor one! lol).
I have kept large oddball fish in the 125 for years, slowly fazed out all my smaller tanks and reef tank and have recently re-homed all the larger fish and changing fish out on the 125. I've added more plants to it and switched it over to a community tank with a few angels and smaller fish. I've been out of the fish loop, so to speak, for about 3 years. I've simply maintained what I had and haven't even bought a new fish in 2 years, so it's exciting to get back to buying fish/plants.
I really loved my reef tank but just got so tired of hauling water. I've always been more attracted to freshwater tanks/fish for some reason though and consider them my first fishy loves.
I have decided to join your forum so that I can keep more up-to-date with current aquaria trends and just for the community support. I have really missed being involved with the fish keeping world and think it's time I get back into it. Thank you all so much :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom