Hello all...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keiko480

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone!
I am new to aquarium advice and hope that you all can help me answer some questions that I have about my saltwater/ reef tank. I hope to not only gain more knowledge about my tank and it's inhabitants, but also some good insight as to what everyone else has tried to make your critters flourish! I know a lot about what I add to my tank prior to purchasing because I do do initial research to make sure everyone is compatible and that what I have will be sufficient. However, I also know that sometimes what 'the book' says isn't always 100% for everything. So I'm hoping to gain more insight of what you all have actually tried and been successful with when dealing with your reefs!
Currently I have a 55g reef tank which houses: a pair of maroon clowns, a pair
Of yellow tail damsels, a blue damsel, a velvet damsel, watchman goby, a potters angel, a green male mandarin and an orange female mandarin. Along with them, a cleaner shrimp, 2 red leg hermits, blue leg hermit, various snails, sand sifting sea star, flame scallop, 2 toadstool leather corals a condylactis anemone, plate coral, small frog spawn, candy cane coral - small, a yellow zooanthid, multi colored zoos, and a feather duster. :fish2:

Back
Top Bottom