Hello all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquascapes

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there everyone! I'm Aquascapes, or Aqua for short. I'm 25, a college student, and I have always liked aquariums. I don't have a lot of experience with them however, the biggest tank I've ever had was 10 gallons. It only had gold fish in it though and besides that tank I've only had small fish bowls with gold fish in them.

Currently I don't have any aquariums or bowls. I recently got interested in the idea of having some pet shrimp and I am planning to probably get some ghost shrimp sometime soon. I stumbled across this site while looking for a place where I could get advice and learn more about caring for the shrimp. That way I actually half way know what I'm doing when I get them :) This seems like a great place to do that, and I'm really excited to be here.

Welcome! You came to the right place. :)
I've been recently intrigued with the idea of shrimp as well, never been bothered by the thought before, but now I am considering some!
May I suggest that you not use bowls or vases for fish at all, you will learn that bigger is better in the fishkeeping business! :D

Welcome! You came to the right place. :)
I've been recently intrigued with the idea of shrimp as well, never been bothered by the thought before, but now I am considering some!
May I suggest that you not use bowls or vases for fish at all, you will learn that bigger is better in the fishkeeping business! :D

Thank you, and thanks for the advice ;) Yeah that's what people keep telling me, that having tanks that are roomy and have a filter/pump work way better than bowls do.

Back
Top Bottom