Hello all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

watrlov

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello,
I'm Lucy, I'm from England and I own a 55 litre (15 gal) tank. I got my fish on Thursday (a male betta, 6 red cherry shrimp and 3 zebra snails) and was advised before I went that betta community tanks were pretty difficult because of bettas being aggressive. Here I am two days later and my peaceful betta has not pestered a single other thing in the tank (although that could change haha). So yes, I'm pretty glad that I'm getting into the aquarium hobby, it's extremely fun and I'm already attached to little pirate.
One thing that I wanted to ask was if I could get a school aswell? If not that's fine but the shrimp don't come out too often unless it's feeding time, I wanted the tank to look a bit more lively. I mean, there's loads of space for swimming too.
Thanks.

Pirate the Betta
6 Red Cherry shrimp
3 Zebra snails
--------------------
RIP:
Hovis (Rabbit)
Gizmo (Dwarf ham)
Shadow (Dwarf ham)
Mittens (Syrian ham)
Num nums (Syrian ham)

It depends on what school you want to get. What school were you thinking of getting? Your betta sounds like it wouldn't mind a school of fish but it depends on the type of fish you were thing of ?From Fishloverxoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom