Hello all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fredi98

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I've been keeping fish since before I was born (ok, so my parents had the tank before I was born). Strictly goldfish until I decided to venture into guppy keeping!

I have two tanks currently and I'm going to be setting up a 10 gallon guppy fry grow out tank. Which hopefully will be upgraded to my current 20 gallon, when I upgrade that to a 29.

My single female guppy (that survived anyway. Guppies are harder than I expected!) Lemon has graced me with 8 fry which are turned 3 weeks old on Sunday. Lemon is currently getting fatter by the day, and I suspect she'll drop more fry sometime between the 30th of July and 1st of August (reason I'm setting up the 10 gallon for the current set of fry, which I hope to have in good homes before the next set is ready to be moved).

I have a 55 gallon (given to me, along with the fish) goldfish tank. (I'm quite aware that the tank is overstocked...but with 50% water changes every 3 to four days I'm keeping every good until I can get a bigger tank and/or indoor pond). My dream is an indoor pond and I'm currently researching how to go about that (and not break my bank account! HAHA. And also how to get hubby on board with it!).

I'm married, with three cats, Cricket, Bandit and (newest addition to the house panthers) Lilly. No biological children, but I do have two step kids.

Glad to be here and learn all I can learn about fish keeping!

It's busy busy busy at my house, for sure! HAHA

I'm finally getting into planted tanks as well. Just received 40+ vals in the mail yesterday and got them planted last nite, and that took two hours! Why did I ever think a planted tank was a good idea??? HAHA

Back
Top Bottom