Hello all fish lovers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kimmy34275

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Yes, another newbie. I stumbled onto this site after trying to research saltwater tanks. I have recently started a saltwater tank and am very overwhelmed by the whole process. I have always had freshwater tanks and have 8 set up now all sizes and the new saltwater tank. Where I live is very limited with supplies and knowledge of saltwater. I'm hoping this site will be able to help me( or at least help my poor fish).

Kimmy34275 said:
Yes, another newbie. I stumbled onto this site after trying to research saltwater tanks. I have recently started a saltwater tank and am very overwhelmed by the whole process. I have always had freshwater tanks and have 8 set up now all sizes and the new saltwater tank. Where I live is very limited with supplies and knowledge of saltwater. I'm hoping this site will be able to help me( or at least help my poor fish).

Hey kimmy,..welcome to our little world,...fear not ! There's so many cool people here that can and will answer any questions that you have concerning your new saltwater aquarium. Don't be afraid to ask any questions,..everyone here has been thru the trials and tribulations of starting up and maintains these tanks. Enjoy the ride !!!

Thanks everyone I'm enjoying reading the threads ...... Learning from them

I'm so glad if found y'all it's been so helpful thank you

Back
Top Bottom