Hello All from West Virginia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gold_fishy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just joined your forum and wanted to say Hi and tell a little about myself.
I have kept fish since I was a child at home.(My mom and I always had some kind of tank going). I'm 47 now so its been awhile.:p
My favorite fish are goldfish,parrot fish, and oscars. I have 5 goldfish in a 40 gallon tub while I'm waiting on their 55 gal. to get ready. A blue oranda, a telescopic butterfly tail, 2 pearlscales and a black moor.
In my 30 gallon I have 2 parrot fish, Hootie and Jackie. Also in this tank are 2 emerald cories, 5 pepper cories, and 2 spotted raphaels. I also have a 10 gallon set up with a couple baby guppies. Later this fall hoping to get either a 75 or 125 gallon for an oscar or two.
I also love to do counted cross stitch, read murder mysteries and horror. Love to knit. Also love to work in the garden, vegetable and flowers.
Hope to learn a lot here on your forum.
Tammy

Welcome! Always good to have new people here. Seems like you are quite busy with all those hobbies! We look forward to seeing pictures of your tanks when you can post them ;)

Hi Tammy and Cindy. I am originally from West Virginia and miss it so much! I go as often as I can. I just couldn't resist saying hello to fellow West Virginians!!

Welcome to the site! Depending on where you are in WV, we like to take trips to LFS around different areas....Unless the WHOLE groups bails on you at the last minute....LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom