Hello all, I am a newbie, Blueram06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueram06

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My wife and I have a modest little fish room in our basement(about 166 tanks and 4- 55s,1- 75 and 1-46 Bow front in our living room, and 1-30 gallon in the bedroom) all in all about 2000 gallons of tanks.
We breed and raise a few varieties (about 2 dozen), and I just recently started acquiring fish from a quality wholesaler I trust very much.
Everything I buy I set up breeders for myself to try something new and also try to find new and exciting fish, and try to find fish that people request. I also add them to our community tanks in the Living room to judge their social behavior, so I can answer questions when asked.
My wife and I are current co-vice presidents of the Central New York Aquarium Society which we just joined this year.
We love to travel to local auctions and watch the faces of everyone when they win our fish.
We proudly sell our fish on Aquabid also and are working on setting up a web page.
Our user name on all sites is Blueram06.
We have dealt with people all over our 50 States and Puerto Rico.
We love talking fish with everyone and trying new things.
I hope we can be of assistance to anyone who needs us, don't be afraid to ask.
I look forward to talking with everyone. If for some reason I don't see your post soon enough drop me an e mail and rattle my cage.
Thank You, and I am Happy to be a part of Aquarium Advice.
Jay
Now if I can figure out how to put this in my profile I'll be all set.

welcometoaa.gif

I'll try to get pics up of the fish room. We have a drain pipe in front of each rack that drains into a tub, in which there is a sump pump that pushes it outside through a hose to our gardens. We have a filter that the water comes through to eliminate chlorine and sediment. The water lines I have hooked up so you turn a valve on and the water comes out at a preset 82 degrees, the temp of our fishroom, it makes it kind of easy.
Heres a link to our just me page on AB.
There are a couple of shots of our room in the slideshow.

AquaBid.com - Your Aquatic Auction Website

Jay

Wow!!!! I Love The Pictures That Is One Very Large Tank Room. Your Pictures Of The Blue Rams A Very Pretty

Back
Top Bottom