Hello all New to the hobby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gplayerz

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello all i am new to this hobby i just got into it last week friday, i bought a ten gallon tank starter kit from petland discounts. I put some biospira in the tank last week sunday and added 1 male and 2 female platies, About ten minutes ago one of my females had about 3 fry that i can see, so i am progressing pretty well i guess :p

justrelax said:
Welcome to AA! Good luck with the fry... Looks like mts could set in rather quickly for you. :)
maybe so, but i am gonna just keep this one for a while and get a little more experienced before i get another one, but i know which one i want already lol. i am trying hard not to buy more tanks.

WaterPond said:
lmao, welcome to AA

MTS set in fast for me, i started with a 10gal with 2 platies and now i have 9 tanks, lol
Wow thats alot of tanks, well thanks for all the hospitality i am glad to be apart of a community of aqaurium and fish lovers.

Well, i must admit that i only have three that are 10gallons or above, one of them being an outdoor pond. The rest are either planted fish bowls with snails, or betta tanks. My favorite tank is my 5gal hi-tech planted tank though.

Just look at Zagz up there, you say i have alot of tanks, she has 11!

Back
Top Bottom