Hello and here's me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

johnbhoy691

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just to introduce myself as I'm very new to this marine setup currently only had my tank setup and cycling for 12 days and counting and already learnt so much from reading all the articles and posts. I have a 60 gallon cube for reef with 25 kg of live rock. I've been determined to do this slowly but already had a green algae outbreak last week and now been presented with a brown rusty coloured one so had to get a giant sea hare to start with cleanup. I'm not worried about my tank as I've been doing my homework and have a good relationship at my lfs I understand this is a typical new tank thing.
My readings were as follows ph 8.2 sg 1.023 ammon 0 nitrite 0 nitrate 2 and phosphate 0.03 I've been advised to use nitrate aqnd phosphate remover and am currently adding it every day as per instruction 8ml a day
I will listen to all advice and read as much as poss to understand whatever I need to learn to make progress with my tank

Back
Top Bottom