Hello ! another Noob !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rouxlette

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just wanted to say hello...most people I know would call me a crazy cat lady, and they may be right cause I worked with big cats for years, but I have a little known love for aquarium fish. So much so I don't eat sushi :cool:
Back in the day ( when dinosaurs roamed the Earth) I had a 55g salt tank. I worked in a pet store so the discounts allowed me to enjoy the hobby.. I even successfully had a 100g with a pretty pair of Discus, 1 oversized comet and a red eared slider. They lived together for years & years ! ( I have no idea HOW)
Thousands of years later and millions of dollars (yeah right if I ever) less... I have a 10g Freshie over planted with fake plants, a random Buddha ornament from WalMart , one of the smallest apple snails ever known to exist and one scrappy piece of Anacharis :eek:. Snail came with plant...

Seeking out ideas for a live planted tank with fish that are compatible. Pretty sure I am in the right place to search for good advice !!

Anyway thats about it for me. Hoping to relearn all of what I did know about aquatics and then some.
Thanks for reading ! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom