Hello every one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it looks like a salamander with only 2 legs instead of 4, and that lives in water vs, both. :) neat, and and welcome to AA :)

Have an update to my intro.

54 corner is doing well. It now has lots of plants and fish.
Plants
7 amazon swords
5 water hyacinth
1 water lily
6 live bamboo ( all leaves are well above the water)
1 spaced out bunch of water wisteria and cabomba
1 giant hairgrass
1 moss ball

Fish
1 pair dwarf gouramis
1 pair bolivian rams
1 pair Celebes rainbow
2 clown loaches
4 dwarf rainbows
4 bleeding heart tetras
2 black phantom tetras
2 algae eating sharks
5 glofish danios
4 candy cane tetras
Several Cory cats
Hundreds of plant snails
1 eastern newt (I think it's eating the snails because I'm not missing fish and it's nice and fat)

I test my tank weekly and it test great. I dose with the seachem flourish ferts and natural aquarium vital (liquid co2)

Lighting is an aqueon (?) twin-tube t5ho lighting system with a marineland double bright led lighting system with blue night light.

I did fishless cycling and had absolutely no problems in fact that was the fastest my tanks have ever cycled. Took about a week.

I no longer have the bettas, or the firebelly toad terrarium. I now have a terrarium set up for poison dart frogs (none yet but can't wait to get some)

Eaglemccloud said:
Have an update to my intro.

54 corner is doing well. It now has lots of plants and fish.
Plants
7 amazon swords
5 water hyacinth
1 water lily
6 live bamboo ( all leaves are well above the water)
1 spaced out bunch of water wisteria and cabomba
1 giant hairgrass
1 moss ball

Fish
1 pair dwarf gouramis
1 pair bolivian rams
1 pair Celebes rainbow
2 clown loaches
4 dwarf rainbows
4 bleeding heart tetras
2 black phantom tetras
2 algae eating sharks
5 glofish danios
4 candy cane tetras
Several Cory cats
Hundreds of plant snails
1 eastern newt (I think it's eating the snails because I'm not missing fish and it's nice and fat)

I test my tank weekly and it test great. I dose with the seachem flourish ferts and natural aquarium vital (liquid co2)

Lighting is an aqueon (?) twin-tube t5ho lighting system with a marineland double bright led lighting system with blue night light.

I did fishless cycling and had absolutely no problems in fact that was the fastest my tanks have ever cycled. Took about a week.

I no longer have the bettas, or the firebelly toad terrarium. I now have a terrarium set up for poison dart frogs (none yet but can't wait to get some)

I do still have the white clouds and rasbora hets.

Back
Top Bottom