Hello Everybody!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reeflife89

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My Name Is Henry, I Live In San Francisco California. Im 18 Years Old Just Started With My First Saltwater Tank Last Year..i Love Fish I My Self Want To Be A Marine Biologist. It Was Hard Starting My First 55 Gallon Sw Tank Because Nobody Took Me Seriously About Me Trying To Start My Tank But Still Manage To Go On...i Would Always Noticed People Way Older Than Me In The Whole Sw Hobbitist Thing....well Still Struggling With Many Things In My Tank And Learning Many New Things.. Hope I Can Get Help From This Forum When I Need Advice And Learn From Other People Who Have A Lot Of Love For Fish..well Just Wanted To Introduce Myself...
Thanks Henry!

Welcome to the site!! We are willing to help, just post away. I only ask that you use punctuation as your post was a little hard to read.

This is a very friendly place to get advice. Please do use punctuation when posting to help make yourself understood. Also, when you post a question about a problem you are having we will need full details on your tank to be able to offer help. The standard list of questions or details you should post goes something like this.
How many gallons is the tank?
How long has it been up and running with fish?
Type filter? LR? How many pounds?
Describe the lighting units (type bulbs, total wattage).
What are the current water parameters? Ammonia, nitirte, nitrate, pH, salinity, temp, calcium and alkalinity. Please post numbers of results.
What has changed recently?
What was the last change you made?
What food(s) do you feed, how often, and how much?
What other equipment do you have (sump, power heads, etc.)
What livestock is in the tank?

It sounds like you have made a great start already so keep at it. Welcome aboard!

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom