Hello everybody!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anna0219

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Saw this thread and thought I should probably properly introduce myself, as I have been obsessing over this site for the past couple weeks while I set up a new tank in my dorm room.

I only have a 5.5g 3-betta "sorority" at the moment, but I'm really enjoying this new hobby! My girls are beautiful, but at the moment I'm a bit concerned about them getting along. :confused:

I am currently a student at the University of Kansas - I am a sophomore majoring in English Education and Creative Writing. I am from Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City (KS side).

I am an animal lover to the extreme and these fish have just been another addition to that realm. My roommate keeps reminding me as I worry while my fish chase each other: "Anna, they're FISH, not children."

I tell her that doesn't matter much to me - I love all creatures great and small!

My real, more long-term hobbies include creative writing, piano, and KU basketball. :D

Back
Top Bottom