Hello everybody

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oscadoob

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi, im dean ive been keeping fw fish and heavily planted tanks for 3 or 4 years. I have been a member previously on here and you guys and girls were legends in helping me out way back when, but since then i forgot my username and password and hotmail closed my account due to inactivity so ive had to set up a new account.

Joined yesterday for more advice as ive now closed down my last fw tank due to boredum... and lack of a challenge (all the fish have gone to good homes) and i am now on day 3 of starting up my hopefully sumpless reef tank but ill see how water parameters force my hand/wallet. The tank i have is an old 40g which i cleaned out last weekend and have started cycling with 40lb (18kg) of rock and 40lb of live sand. Currently on day 3 now and the tank is already alive.. im a bit of a geek so will love studying and researching all the critters that emerge. I do not know which fish ill keep or where to go with it as i literally have no experience at all in SW so its all pretty exciting

Heres my tank attached. Im open to all suggestions but at the minute all i can think is i want something colourful, interesting and a starfish (eventually) but please offer suggestions as id be really grateful

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1441215139592.jpg
    1441215139592.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom