Hello, Everybody!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roly99

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
First off i would like to thank everyone here for their help. So far my questions and concerns have been addressed quickly and effectively (thanks again guys). The only thing i'm sorry about is that i didn't find this place until after I got my tank.

Currently I have a 36 gal all-glass bowfront. I have had it running for about 5 weeks. I have about 2" of sand, 40lbs of live rock, and an emperor 280 HOT filter, with 3 damsels.

I am a lover of all animals, and also have a Wheaton Terrier (Stanley).

Thanks to everyone, who have welcomed me, and my annoying questions. Without your input I would be lost and not sure of what to do. With your guidance I hope to be able to contribute to all of you, and any newcomers, as much as you have all been able to help me.

And a special thanks to the admins, who make this site possible. I know it takes a lot of work to organize and develop a website, and this is by far one of the best in it's field.

Welcome to AA! I too wish I had found this site before I got my first tank. Yes I said first tank. This site breed MTS, a contagious and incurable illness. Ask away, I have asked tons of questions and have never been disappointed by the assistance and support I've received here.

Thanks guys, you make me feel right at home. It's a pleasure to be so welcomed into the community. Thanks again. :fadein:

Back
Top Bottom