hello everybody, i'm dr nik... lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ro55zwe

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi guys new to the forum and to the saltwater scene, so will be nice to reap all your knowllege and wisdom in the near future.
got lucky and inherited a 55ga tank from a mate who was moving abroad, so here i am, in the deep end as one would say.

the move of tank and inhabitants was interesting to say the least but alot of prep and searching on the right way to do things ensured no losses in transit.
setting up all on my own was also exciting. but got everything up and running within 6 hrs, and all was back to normal within 24hrs. shocked? me too, as i had been told it could take up to a week for everything to settle.

now just going to let everything really settle for a couple of months, lots of water changes, to pick up a knack for the testing and see how the trends develop. then i'll think about introducing some new stuff for my new love in life. shhhh dont tell the mrs, she's already got her suspisions.lol.
well this is turning into a life story so i'll leave it there.
look forward to being a part of the community.
catch ya soon
Ro55
(ross... u like??):p

Welcome to the site Ross. Glad to hear the move went well! Congrats! We love pictures here so don't be shy! :)

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom