Hello Everyone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ceriffwrdd

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hiya,

My name is Ceri.

I am just setting up a tropical aquarium for the first time ever.

I have a Peak Aquatics Congo AR-380 45L tank.

I am trying to get my head around cycling and have started a fishless cycling of the tank with the hope that in a while i will have a perfect home for Tetras. They are the only fish i am planning on putting in the tank.

I love them!

I love Pleco too tho and might add one at some point!

(y):thanks:

Hiya,

My name is Ceri.

I am just setting up a tropical aquarium for the first time ever.

I have a Peak Aquatics Congo AR-380 45L tank.

I am trying to get my head around cycling and have started a fishless cycling of the tank with the hope that in a while i will have a perfect home for Tetras. They are the only fish i am planning on putting in the tank.

I love them!

I love Pleco too tho and might add one at some point!

(y):thanks:

hello! welcome to AA, if you do plan on getting a Pleco, make sure there of the small variety.

Helo a croeso i AA! Ydych chi'n siarad Cymraeg? I hope not cos I don't have a clue lol. Nice to see a fellow Welsh :D

I promise i wont put a plecosaurus sized fish in my tank! I'll get the littler ones

heheh! Yes i do speak Welsh, mainly when i want to swear in public. :D

They are the only words I know lol. Sadly Welsh wasn't compulsory when I went to school so I never learned apart from the basic hi/bye kinda thing. Hope my grammer wasn't too poor :D

I think any attempt at Welsh should be applauded. Too many people out there critical of people trying! You did fine! :)

Diolch yn fawr! Anyway back on topic lol.... I hope you find AA as informative and fun as I have.

I've already discovered something. Bogwood floats so they say "soak it" i found it takes on more water if you soak it for a few hours then take it out of the water for 20 mins then repeat. Doing that, mine's gone from floaty to sinky in less than a day!

Back
Top Bottom