Hello Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tjmortenson

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok, so I will try to introduce myself a little bit. I am 14 and I am from Minnesota. I like camping, fishing, wakeboarding, and pretty much anything else outdoors. I also like building things and really would like to build a custom aquarium sometime. I started my first tank a little more than a year ago, and I love fishkeeping. I just love how fish all have different personalities. I have corydoras catfish that spin in circles and lay upside down lol, and a bluegill sunfish that is always coming right up to the glass when it sees me. I think fish are really fun to watch. I currently have 3 tanks: A 15g freshwater which was my first tank, a 30g freshwater, and a 1.5g pico marine tank. I really want to start a larger marine tank of at least 10-15 gallons, but my mom says I have too many tanks lol.
:fish2:

Welcome! Yay another teen! I'm glad to see us on here fishkeeping and bing knowledgeable:). Hope you'll post pictures (hint hint)

welcome to AA:)as bruinsbro said,its nice to see another teen on here(im 13). your tanks are too small for the bluegill. im pretty sure they are a schooling species and get to a decent size

Yes I agree that I should have a bigger tank for the bluegill. I plan on getting a bigger tank when it gets bigger, as it is only about 2 inches long right now. And they can live in schools or alone from what I have heard.

Back
Top Bottom