Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-05-2011, 12:34 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Welcome to the website!!

redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:19 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Red face Hi New here

Hello I love this site! Someone shared the link on Tanked website. So much info here. I'm sure I'll find all the advice and tips I need. Can't wait to get started. I moved to NC from Pa and I just can't seem to get my tank right. Everything is off. When I adjust one thing the other is off. Everytime I do a water change I add dechlor. The ph is too low. I have lost all but 3 fish. And I can't really quarintine them because I'd be using the same tap water and have the same problem. So guess I'll go get started and browse the site!! TY

Old 09-05-2011, 05:22 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

to AA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacyb
Hello I love this site! Someone shared the link on Tanked website. So much info here. I'm sure I'll find all the advice and tips I need. Can't wait to get started. I moved to NC from Pa and I just can't seem to get my tank right. Everything is off. When I adjust one thing the other is off. Everytime I do a water change I add dechlor. The ph is too low. I have lost all but 3 fish. And I can't really quarintine them because I'd be using the same tap water and have the same problem. So guess I'll go get started and browse the site!! TY
How long has it been setup? You been doing daily water changes? What kind of gig and how big of a tank? What are the water parameters? How low is the pH? Did you cycle the tank beforehand???

Also, I would suggest to make another thread before answering my questions, only because we don't want the thread going off topic (it's original purpose was to greet the new member who created the thread after all )

Good luck!
Old 09-05-2011, 09:48 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsbro1997 View Post
to AA!

How long has it been setup? You been doing daily water changes? What kind of gig and how big of a tank? What are the water parameters? How low is the pH? Did you cycle the tank beforehand???

Also, I would suggest to make another thread before answering my questions, only because we don't want the thread going off topic (it's original purpose was to greet the new member who created the thread after all )

Good luck!
Lol. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm in the (slow) process of setting it back up. It's been down for a few months.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

« Hi | Hi Everyone! »