Hello Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kmp1123

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello,
I am new here and just want to introduce myself. I live in Colorado and I have one fish tank. I have a 9 year old Comet Goldfish named Jack about 9 inches long. I found out Jack is a Jackie when she laid eggs about two years ago. Even still I call her Jack. She is in a 30 gallon tank by herself. I joined looking for some help because she is sick and I am not sure where I can post the problem to get help. I really need help because what I am doing so far is not helping much. Can anyone help me? I would so greatly appreciate any help I can get. I look forward to hearing and sharing things from you all.
Thank you so much.
Kimberly

Hello!!

Hi there,
Thank you so much for the welcome. I went ahead and posted in the forum you had posted. I appreciate that very much since I am starting to feel desperate and really need some help. I look forward to getting to know all my fish friends here!

Thank You!
Kimberly

Hi All

Thank you all for the friendly welcomes. This site sure is awesome and I have come across so many great fish friends here. Thanks as well for wishes for Jack, she is not do all that great so I can only hope now. Hope to talk with you all again.

Kimberly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom