Hello Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Felix

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I’m new here so I just want to introduce myself and describe what I have. I’m Felix from San Antonio Texas and I have a 55 gallon saltwater tank that I have had fish in for almost three years. The fish have been doing great but really they were just there, not much to look at. I’ve decided to kick it up a notch and add some coral so really I’m a newbee at this. I’ve made some mistakes along the way but nothing too expensive yet. I had the wrong substrate (pebbles) and I may have swapped it out with not really the best, I have a combo of sand and crushed coral. I’m thinking I should have gone with only sand. I had some Texas holey rock, which is great for FW fish; I swapped that out with a combo of Oystercrete and live Fiji. The new substrate has been in there about 3 months now. Today I am changing my stand from a small homemade stand to a 36 in steel stand. I may add some more sand if the local coral shop thinks that I should. So this is long enough for an intro but I have lots of questions that I’ll be posting later.

Back
Top Bottom