Hello Everyone : )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-Garrett-

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, Attached is a picture of my set up. I intend to fill my aquarium with freshwater or possibly brackish fish and will hopefully be learning alot from your collective experiences. Thank you so much for reading this thread, and please comment as to any suggestions you might think of for my aquarium (stocking ideas, or otherwise...)

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 64
thats beautiful :)
are they real plants?
is it fully cycled?
how many gallons is it?
what kind of fish do you like the look of?
i love the way you aquascaped and designed it. very impressive xxx

Thank you very much, I really enjoy the concept of aquascaping and am glad you like the set up. The plants are all silk because the light bulb I have is only 8 watts and I didn't think that it would be able to support a thriving aquatic plant community. The aquarium is 15 gallons and has not been cycled yet. I enjoy all exotic aquarium fish and would very much like to do a small community tank in this aquarium and am open to any ideas, I would also like to put some crustacaens in the aquarium but am currently lacking in inspiration, if you have any suggestions I would be very appreciative

not going to lie your post was interestingly formal. impressive
good idea with the silk, it looks realistic
since it's 15 gallons you might want to look at schooling fish or small, attractive fish such as neon tetras (or all the other tetras), guppies, mollies, platies etc. with these you could still have the crustaceans, some shrimp would be quite cute. crabs are cute as anything and fun to watch, but need lots of easy access to oxygen so maybe not the best of ideas.
personally im a cichlid person, so i'd be looking at kribs or shellies and some dither fish... but thats me!
hope you find something you like! why not visit the lfs and see what catches your eye?

Back
Top Bottom