Hello Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pollex.jaypee

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi there aquarium lovers :) :fish2:
I'm 18 and lives in the Philippines.
And I really love aquariums. I've been reading in these forums for quite some time, and finally, I've decided to register! Ta-da-da! (imagine the sloth from The croods)

anyway, I have two tanks for now.

one is a 10 gallon. With one male betta together with 5 corys, and 4 ghost shrimp. They're doing really well. But if you have suggestions, feel free :)
Here is a pic of it:
bbuw.jpg

My other tank is a 20 gallon tank. But for now it is empty.
Actually, it was supposed to be a home for my firemouth cichlid, but as my knowledge grew (some I even owe to this website), I learned that I couldn't keep it successfully long-term wise. Oh, why do LFS tell me that everything is just ok :facepalm: Well, somehow he has grown attached to me yet I don't want it to live unsatisfied or even suffer. Plus it gets really aggressive (I tried adding corys but ended up in returning it the LFS because the FM is chasing them all the time). So I decided to give it to a friend who is an avid lover of cichlids.
Oh, here's a pic:
nqr7.jpg

So again, that 20 gallon is now empty, so if you have some suggestions. Feel free :D :thanks:

Well that's it, HELLO EVERYONE :ROFLMAO:

Sorry for that really large image. Alas, I'm also new to forums.
so uhm, here's a smaller pic of the firemouth

nqr7.jpg

Anyways, It's now empty. I'm planning on a community tank by the way.
Thank you :)

Welcome to AA! Glad to see more overseas members joining. You had a beautiful looking FM cichlid, but you did the right thing to find him a larger home with someone who loves cichlid.

Are you going to try for a planted tank in the 20g?

Back
Top Bottom