Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-23-2014, 06:20 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello Everyone

I have posted a few questions to these forums, but I have not formally introduced myself.
I am Azure Lord. My real name is Jon. I came up with that name because I used to play a lot of World of Warcraft, and was always a fan of the blue naga and dragonkin. Plus I like blue.

Im starting my first aquarium. It is a 10 gallon Glofish tank, but Im wanting to have 3 female betta in there as well, so i plan on having a couple ornamental reef rock decorations and several plastic and silk plants of varying height, shape and color. It has a black foam rubber background siliconed to the inside back glass. Black gravel substrate. Digital thermometer. Ill begin fishless cycling as soon as I have the majority of the decorations in the tank. I will be keeping an accurate and organized record book of water test results. A spray bottle of white vinegar/water homemade glass cleaner and a microfiber towel. I have a **** good gravel siphon, although it would be better if I didn't have to orally draw on it to start it.

Ive done a lot of reading, and still am doing a lot. I know this tank will be a lot of trial and error, i just hope my fish wont suffer too much.

Im wordy, slightly egotistical, but understanding. Im an amalgam of conflicting tendencies. Ive always wanted to keep fish and have aquariums. Regretfully, i only have the room for small tanks. In time, I may come up with the space for a 20 gallon long, but until i live on my own and have an entire house to rearrange.......this it it! I may get a square 5 gallon tank to be used as a quarantine/hospital tank.

I hope I continue to enjoy fishkeeping, aquaria, and getting to know all of you, members to come, and be an active and useful member of this community!
Azure Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com