Hello everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kimantha333

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone, been a fish keeper for 21 years, started when I was seven. I have 63 tanks set up right now at the highest I had 87 tanks. Now I am planning for a move and I'm trying to reduce down to about 6 tanks. I'm breeding electric blue jack dempseys and various sorts of plecos and catfish. What are all of you breeding right now?

welcome to AA!
already casually breeding cherry/rili shrimp
when i get my own place i want to breed scarlet basis =]

Several of us on ere have bigger sized fish rooms.
Andy has a whole hatchery thing going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome to AA!
already casually breeding cherry/rili shrimp
when i get my own place i want to breed scarlet basis =]

I just found a berried cherry shrimp last night :) They're fun to keep. I've never had Badis, they're on my to do list!

Welcome!

Currently breeding Endlers and 5 colors of neo shrimp. In the process of setting up a species-only tank for my scarlet badis colony in hopes of them breeding.

Several of us on ere have bigger sized fish rooms.
Andy has a whole hatchery thing going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds cool, I'll have to check it out. At the moment the entire basement of this house is my fish place :) Eventually I would like to devote an outbuilding to fish keeping.

Welcome!

Currently breeding Endlers and 5 colors of neo shrimp. In the process of setting up a species-only tank for my scarlet badis colony in hopes of them breeding.

I have florescent endlers as well as cherry and long armed shrimp.

Yep Badis sound like my jewels, little bodies, big attitude.

Back
Top Bottom