Hello Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlyceN

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi my name is Alyce,
Glad to have found this forum, I have had a 55 gallon tank for about 3 years now. I originally started with a 10 gallon tank that after some time became a home to two baby Bala Sharks (adopted without research). As everyone reading this probably knows, yes, ? they outgrew my tank very quickly which lead to my upgrade in tank size. They also eventually outgrew my 55 gallon which made me give them away to a LFS to be housed in a 300 gallon display case. I have since then learned my lesson to research before I buy but I am always looking for new ideas. Hopefully I can learn a lot more from everyone.

My current 55 gallon tank is mostly planted with anubias nana because my fish seem to eat everything else and with a few pieces of driftwood. I am always looking for new ideas in different plants, I am especially interested in grasses. I currently have 3 clown loaches, 15 tiger bards, 2 Bolivian Rams and an albino pleco.
Looking forward to talking to you guys. Thank you

Hello everyone, I'm johnsmithy, I have a 35 gallon tank with goldfish, I like the way they don't hide. I find snails die quickly so I have two catfish things, they do a good job. I'd like to join if you'll have me. I I'm old, 53 years old.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, I'm johnsmithy, I have a 35 gallon tank with goldfish, I like the way they don't hide. I find snails die quickly so I have two catfish things, they do a good job. I'd like to join if you'll have me. I I'm old, 53 years old.

Back
Top Bottom