Hello everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fastfly48

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello hello!
...Well, I only just found this little-community-forum-place-new-hello-thingy.... :oops:

I've just started posting in the "getting started" forum (because that's what I am...getting started) and I'd just like to say how helpful the your replies and comments and sites and articles etc...etc... have been! It's really great to have this resource to refer to. So thanks alot! This really is a great web site. :D

"Tell us a little about yourself and your intrest in the aquarium hobby"?
Ok. Umm....My name is Ryland. I live in Perth, Western Australia (and ALWAYS have). I'm 18. Fish, water and underwater landscapes/habbitats have always interested me. But I ony got my first aquarum a few weeks ago for my 18th birthday. I was stoked! It's so cool. It's 75L and, i think, is just finishing it's cycle...YIPEE! It's in my room and looks so cool...wait I've said that already haven't I?
Anyways, I can't wait to put some more fish in the tank! At the moment I only have 4 neons (not enought I know!) and 3 danios.

Anyways...my fish say thanks for keeping them alive!
Thanks again for a great site and people!
Ry.

ps. Ok. I made a mistake. When signing up I (stupidly) said I live in America, because I thought you might have to to post here. Anyways, how can I chnge my profile to be once more a proud Australia!?

Welcome :wave:

On the home page, under your name are some links. One should say, update your profile. :wink:

Fluff said:
Welcome :wave:

On the home page, under your name are some links. One should say, update your profile. :wink:

Thanks fluff.
I think i did it. I changed it to Perth, Australia, and it said that it had updated my profile...but...it seems nothing has changed?
What the!?
Ry.

Ry, I just updated my profile to change my location and it worked. This may sound silly but, did you remember to hit the submit button at the bottom after you updated? Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom