Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone, glad to be on board-need help

My wife and I are brand new to Salt Water Aquariums, we have had our tank up for a few weeks now, started with live sand and rock to get the tank going faster. I have been on here several times to get advice and figured I would join since I will keep coming back. I need help now because on Friday night we noticed our Blue Tang starting to rub against the rocks, in reading some of the forums I noticed that this may not be a sure sign of ICH but occasionally they do that, so we watched her yeterday and she was doing it more, we noticed a few white spots so at that point we figured ICH (no problems with eating or respitory at this point). We know stress causes this so we thought trying taking out all the live rock trying to catch her was not going to be a viable solution. Now it looks like the other fish have spots as well, can ICH spread that fast?? I ordered No-ICH from amazon as I can't find it out here on a Sunday. We have been feeding all the fish vitamins as well as Garlic Etreme soaked into the mysis and brine shrimp. I don't want to kill off all the snails, hermits and live rock using a copper product is there anything else I can do??

Thanks and sorry for the book just wanted to give as much info as possible.
Tguzler is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com