Hello Everyone, just joined yesterday :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishloversteph

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there, was searching for some information about saltwater tanks, and this came up in search. I know a lot about freshwater tanks, but not saltwater. We also subscribe to a group that gives things away for free, and the guy was giving away his entire saltwater setup, including stand, tank, filter, heater, wave maker, rocks, fish, snails, crabs, food, salt for the water, stress coat, medicine, nets, etc. Amazing! He had only had the setup for 6 months, and said he was "tired" of working on it, so lucky us! I will certainly be looking for all kinds of suggestions with the tank, as well as posting any questions I may have too. Look forward to chatting with everyone :)

Hi there, was searching for some information about saltwater tanks, and this came up in search. I know a lot about freshwater tanks, but not saltwater. We also subscribe to a group that gives things away for free, and the guy was giving away his entire saltwater setup, including stand, tank, filter, heater, wave maker, rocks, fish, snails, crabs, food, salt for the water, stress coat, medicine, nets, etc. Amazing! He had only had the setup for 6 months, and said he was "tired" of working on it, so lucky us! I will certainly be looking for all kinds of suggestions with the tank, as well as posting any questions I may have too. Look forward to chatting with everyone :)

Welcome ! This is an awesome site so settle in and join the community!

The people on this site are very helpful you will be able to set up a salt water tank in no time if you follow along with what people on hear tell you! Good luck! "I don't know anything about salt water tanks otherwise i would help!"

Back
Top Bottom