Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-24-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Hello Everyone, just joined yesterday :)

Hi there, was searching for some information about saltwater tanks, and this came up in search. I know a lot about freshwater tanks, but not saltwater. We also subscribe to a group that gives things away for free, and the guy was giving away his entire saltwater setup, including stand, tank, filter, heater, wave maker, rocks, fish, snails, crabs, food, salt for the water, stress coat, medicine, nets, etc. Amazing! He had only had the setup for 6 months, and said he was "tired" of working on it, so lucky us! I will certainly be looking for all kinds of suggestions with the tank, as well as posting any questions I may have too. Look forward to chatting with everyone

Old 05-24-2013, 12:51 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishloversteph View Post
Hi there, was searching for some information about saltwater tanks, and this came up in search. I know a lot about freshwater tanks, but not saltwater. We also subscribe to a group that gives things away for free, and the guy was giving away his entire saltwater setup, including stand, tank, filter, heater, wave maker, rocks, fish, snails, crabs, food, salt for the water, stress coat, medicine, nets, etc. Amazing! He had only had the setup for 6 months, and said he was "tired" of working on it, so lucky us! I will certainly be looking for all kinds of suggestions with the tank, as well as posting any questions I may have too. Look forward to chatting with everyone
Welcome ! This is an awesome site so settle in and join the community!

The people on this site are very helpful you will be able to set up a salt water tank in no time if you follow along with what people on hear tell you! Good luck! "I don't know anything about salt water tanks otherwise i would help!"

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

« New Member | new !! »