Hello everyone!! New here and to the fish world!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anakalia777

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Ok well, never owned a fish in my life until 2 days ago when my 5 year old son and I went to a carnival and won 2 goldfish! We're so excited well he is mostly as this is his first pet. I've been surfing the web all day searching for anything about goldfish care. Found out that they might not last to long because from carnival and maybe feeder fish. Then again they might last for years if cared for. Found out tank we have is too small amongst other things. Whether they last long or not, my son and I have found a new hobby. Will try our best to keep these fish alive. We would love any advice given about these beautiful creatures. Thanks in advance :D

Welcome to AA :) if you haven't already done so, the most important thing is to read up about the nitrogen cycle in your tank. Don't be afraid of asking questions, no matter how silly they seem. That's what we are here for :)

welcometoaa.gif

It starts with a gold fish and ends with a reef,.... Welcome aboard,...as stated above,...everyone here is so helpfull,....enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome to AA and good luck with the goldfish. Like Fishies86 said, you should definitely read up on the nitrogen cycle. It'll save you and your fish a lot of stress.

Back
Top Bottom