hello everyone. new to the hobby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a sweet deal on it, I love it, Funny started with a 30 gallon then 55 was huge, now the 125 seems small and I want another tank, have had this one now for about 2.5 years, so in another 15 years I will have a basement as a fish tank, My new filter cost as much as the tank almost. Ill take some new pics tonight and you can see it all clean and ill get some good pics of the fish, they are great.

Wow I love your setup though! I'm jealous.

didysis said:
I got a sweet deal on it, I love it, Funny started with a 30 gallon then 55 was huge, now the 125 seems small and I want another tank, have had this one now for about 2.5 years, so in another 15 years I will have a basement as a fish tank, My new filter cost as much as the tank almost. Ill take some new pics tonight and you can see it all clean and ill get some good pics of the fish, they are great.

Cool looking forward to it. Yeah I got a 46gal. Bowfront And now all I can think about is all I could do with a bigger tank

Hi thats a great looking tank depsite being dirty? Which its not in my opnion:) I'll see if i can get a photo of my planted tank although its changed abit since:fish2:

Attachments

• plants8 (Large).jpg
    plants8 (Large).jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 54
stingrays4 said:
Hi thats a great looking tank depsite being dirty? Which its not in my opnion:) I'll see if i can get a photo of my planted tank although its changed abit since:fish2:

That is a beautiful tank!

I wish I had tons of plants sometimes

Here its been clean just no new pics

well other than the Acrylic which I saw needed cleaning after I took the pics LOL

Attachments

• IMG_1502.jpg
    IMG_1502.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom