hello fellow fish enthusiasts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ajsangel

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My name is Michele and I've had fish for a little over a year now. I had a 29 gallon tank with parrots, albino catfish, peacock, plecko, red faced severum, african cichlid and another one that starts with L but can't remember her name. It had gravel, decorative plants, a cave, a biowheel filter, and a treasure chest bubbler. Well now I have upgraded my tank to a 55 gallon tank, with a larger biowheel filteration system, fluval heater (I had from the 29 gallon tank. i bought the larger one), white sand, a log cave, a couple plants, some rocks and that's about it. wanted to make it look a little less cluttered. My fish were outgrowing my tank so felt it was time to upgrade. I love the sand and it wasn't hard to set up. I got the type of sand that doesn't raise pH levels and didn't need rinsing. My fish are much happier in the larger space. I want to get a Vensvius fish.. they look so cool and my son loves U of M so the blue and gold coloring would look awesome! That's a lil about me. I need to get my boyfriend on here. He's had fish about 6 years and he likes all the badboys. He has gars, oscars, a lung fish, jack dempsy and green terro plus his pleckos and frogs. he just upgraded to a 75 gallon tank but two of his oscars had to be moved because they weren't getting along with the group. :)

Back
Top Bottom