Hello fellow fish lovers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chelsea.adell

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, I'm Chelsea and I have 6 fish tanks.
A 55gal with a dinosaur bichir, a brown african knife fish, a jack dempsey, a blue gourami, an emerald green quarry catfish, and a clown loach(because it was a bully in the 20gal).
A 55gal with a channel cat out out of mosquito lake, a clown knife fish, a convict chiclid, and a rather large plecostamous.
A 20gal long with 2 purple tetras, 4 neon tetras, 6 guppies, a kalihu loach, an upside down catfish, a peppered quarry catfish, an albino algae eater, and 3 whisker shrimp. (All soon to be moved to a 30gal tank)
A 20gal tall with 40ish fancy shrimp, 14 young black mollies and 4 young guppies.
A 10gal overpopulated with fancy shrimp in all stages of life, which is why the 20gal tall got started, for the adult fancy shrimp and juvenile fish.
And last and definitely least, a 10gal tank with nothing but ghost shrimp, though I hope to start breeding whisker shrimp and let them take over that tank so I dont want to take it down, I have had success with ghost shrimp fry but no luck with the larger and more interesting whisker shrimp. I have the "shrimp bug", so anyone else with this affliction please feel free to say hello and share stories, I still have lots to learn about these fascinating miniature crustaceans and you might know something I dont or vice versa. Any who, thats me. =) hello.

Hi Chelsea! Welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Back
Top Bottom