Hello fish lovers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

weeztankx

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all my name is jesse and I am new here so go easy on me. Anyway I have had a fish tank since I was around 8yrs it was a 25gal tank. That tank is now at my brothers and is for his turtle at this time at least it is still getting used seeing how that tank was bought 20yrs ago man didn't even think about how long that tank was around until now. My dad was allway big on tanks to. Ok so here come the meat to the post and why I joined I have a 75gal jebo tank it has a trickel filter. I have had this tank for about seven years.

img_1023027_0_922b24c174d288822c4f1eef4bd35a98.jpg

img_1023027_1_8be4f62ad3f67298cc65589fdc7450c0.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics guys dumb cam phone!

But my question is how good of a tank is jebo for salt water? Will the trickel filter work as good as it does for fresh? I am thinking of getting out of the fresh and into the salt cause I am kinda getting board with the fresh but don't really want to buy a new tank. I have a jebo uv light that I use to use in my pond that I have read work good for salt water tanks. What do I have to do buy sand,coral,sea salt, new test kit, new guts for the filter and maybe a external filter. O and clean the poop out ot the whole thing? Ok I will stop. Thankx for your help! O and glad to be here I hope to get to know some of you!

Welcome man! Did you find this place on your own or did I tell you to come here? lol i forgot.

Welcome man! Did you find this place on your own or did I tell you to come here? lol i forgot.

No I found it all on my lone some. How long have you been hear? Yeah you had that thread about your tank and you got me all fired up and started doing sum hunting for info and found this site that looked really nice with a good layout and had to join! Funny I found you here though guess it is a small world after all!

Hay An-tiasg thanks for the link man(y)

Never mind mr 06er! lol

Welcome to AA. there are many things to do with fw. in all these years with all the tanks i have i havent made it close to running out of things to do with fw.

I know there is alot you can do but I will never have live rock or the bright colors you get with salt. Over the years I have had a hugh oscar and jack demsie tank all kinds of other tropical fish I loved evey tank I ever had just only got a little bit of the Haaaa feeling with each. Then when you go and see a salt tank your like man thats what I want! I am sure you know what I mean! I was thinking of making it a discuse tank I am not 100% sure where this tank is headed wich is y I am hear at this grate site so any ideas are welcome don't hold back guy let help me bring this tank back to be the apple of my eye!

Back
Top Bottom