Hello from a new member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Billinga

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi my name is Bill and I am rapidly becoming an aquarium addict. I first built my aquarium five years ago, but lately since my kids have grown a bit we have spent quite a bit of time with the aquarium. Over the last month we have restocked the aquarium and now we are starting to get into plants. We have a freshwater 55 gallon aquarium with a couple of plecos that I have had for 5 years, 7 adult mollies, 7 platys, 20 Molly fry, some ghost shrimp and a few snails.

When I get back from vacation I plan on adding more plants and some different kinds of shrimp. I look forward to getting some great ideas for future additions or maybe adding additional tanks if we can get the wife on board.

Welcome to the site! If you have pictures, we love pictures here. :) Mollies are great. I think they have been some of the most personable fish I have ever owned.

Welcome to AA! We're glad you found us. :)

You live pretty close to me, I'm up in Forsyth Co.

We love to see pics around here, so feel free to put some up on the forum!

I will make sure to post pictures up soon. When I get back from vacation I need to add more plants and then I will take some pictures. For those of you that live near me where do you shop for fish items and particularly plants around here?

Welcome to AA great place you should post pics of your fishies!

Back
Top Bottom