Hello from alaska!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm 33 I have an established planted 29 gal(profile pic) also 36 gal bow front that's planted but still trying to get cycled , also have 3 gal planted betta tank.
The 36 gal has two guppies and four ghost shrimp. The 29 has 3 pork chop tetras, 3 guppies and a crawfish.

I'm 33 I have an established planted 29 gal(profile pic) also 36 gal bow front that's planted but still trying to get cycled , also have 3 gal planted betta tank.
The 36 gal has two guppies and four ghost shrimp. The 29 has 3 pork chop tetras, 3 guppies and a crawfish.

Wow nice.!!!! Im impressed ... Hehehe

Does anybody know what kind of fish this is? I know it's an algae eater but it was given to me with no knowledge of its name. We just call him Sam! Lol
image-3454845336.jpg

They're crazy!!! Red eyes and all!! Love them!!! Bought this tank already cycled but got my 36 and 3 gal betta tank well on their way.

Not too bad I was kinda dumb and just bought stuff here in town. I haven't got to much online yet. Just the few times I looked into shipping it was crazy stupid so I just stopped looking.... :( haha but love what I got going so far!!

Back
Top Bottom