Hello from Ant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AnthonyMark

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone!

I'm Ant, from Leeds, West Yorkshire. I'm a 28 year old self employed graphics and web designer. I work in music designing for the likes of The Nolans, Shakespears Sister, Gary Barlow, t.A.T.u. and I seem to get a lot of former X Factor contestants sent my way such as Kitty Brucknell... So that's my career pretty much summed up. Also signed to a record label as their in house designer doing commissioned CD/DVD covers, so it's all great fun but very busy and my head sometimes gets overloaded with images and photoshop tools... So my fish are a nice distraction and come down.

Been keeping freshwater fish for many years. But finally upgraded to a tropical tank... The heater is not installed as my freshwater fish are enjoying the bigger tank. Not to wish their lives away at all, but the plan is to let my freshwater fish have their time, and then I shall start purchasing some of those stunning tropical creatures!

I adore fish and everything marine life. As a kid I adored the sea world. I think I have a nice bond with my fish, they certainly seem to know me and when i put my cooled hand in the water, then swim round it like a cat round legs, and let me hold them within the water. I have a firm believe that fish are much more intelligent than given credit for and mine certainly have good memory :D

I look forward to sharing my experiences here. A faulty motor (name of the device is unknown to me) brought me here for advice lol.

Welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom