Hello from Arizona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Satrix

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all you nice people. I've been lurking around a bit, reading posts here and there.

I've been in the hobby for about 13 years, starting with a 10 gallon and working my way up to a 100 gallon tank. Unfortunately, that tank had to be sold when I moved away for college. However! I recently got a new 29 gallon tank started and cycled and I'm excited to watch it grow with my fishy little friends.

I look forward to talking with you guys and tapping into your collective knowledge from time to time. I'm sure I'll need it! There's always room for learning and I think I may have found a nice forum that welcomes questions.

Thanks,

-Melissa

I am just now starting to get into planting. I never realized what an incredible difference living plants make in a tank. Until just recently as I have been browsing photographs and drooling over tank set ups.

Tell me more about this group you speak of!

I was looking for a place to purchase healthy fish here in town, but a couple of our mainstay shops have closed up recently. So, the more connections I can make with locals, or in general, the better!

Wow I did not know this site existed. Thank you so very much. I certainly joined the right site. I'm so pleased. =)

welcome, Arizona I am retired and really thinking about moving there in a couple of years, seems there are a million very very knowlegible folks in here alot of good info. hope you get that 100 gal soon.

Back
Top Bottom