Hello from Arizona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DesertDweller

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey gang, just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. Long time freshwater enthusiast here. Many previous cichlid and community tanks here, however its been a good 6-7 years since Ive had one. Wow how the equipment has advanced. I recently scored a 55 gallon off CL and am eager to get back into the hobby.

So currently Im on the fence as to do a planted Discus tank or go for my first marine reef tank. I have an empty tank and stand so the first step has been taken. Now I just have to make my decision........ :brows:

Hi there, DesertDweller, and welcome to the AA forum. :welcome: That's a big decision to make, unless, of course, you decide to become a multitank aquarist, which seems to happen to most aquarists around here. I also was a former aquarist, from the 90's, when I happened to take over my daughter's freshwater tank. Amazing how fast the field has developed and expanded, technologically speaking. You'll find lot's of supportive advice around here, if you need it. Have fun....:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom