Hello From British Columbia, Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Iggy monster

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone! I am new to aquariums and tetra's. I have a 15 gallon tank with complete set up. I currently have 4 bloodfin tetra's. 2 are males and 2 are females. I will be getting more as i just transfered from a 10 gallon to a 15 gallon. I found my tetra's love have plants to play in and then a huge space to just laze around in.

Iggy Monster

Hello everyone! I am new to aquariums and tetra's. I have a 15 gallon tank with complete set up. I currently have 4 bloodfin tetra's. 2 are males and 2 are females. I will be getting more as i just transfered from a 10 gallon to a 15 gallon. I found my tetra's love have plants to play in and then a huge space to just laze around in.

Iggy Monster

Try neons or red eye tetras they make great school community fish and you should also get a catfish preferably bristlenose to clean your tank up.

Try neons or red eye tetras they make great school community fish and you should also get a catfish preferably bristlenose to clean your tank up.

I have an otto who works wonders on the tank. plan on getting another one so he can have a buddy. i was thinking of getting a red tail shark but have not looked into the details about tank specifications and if it would live with my tetra's without eating it.

I have an otto who works wonders on the tank. plan on getting another one so he can have a buddy. i was thinking of getting a red tail shark but have not looked into the details about tank specifications and if it would live with my tetra's without eating it.

Yeah sure ottos are a great idea for a new aquarium but I wouldn't do the shark

I love my Otto cats!! I have 4 in my 28g. They are great and keeping the algae away and fun to watch!!! The shark may be too much for your tank

I love my Otto cats!! I have 4 in my 28g. They are great and keeping the algae away and fun to watch!!! The shark may be too much for your tank

No I was talking about your tank. With the shark

Back
Top Bottom