Hello from California!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oceanlover86

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello fellow marine aquarium keepers. My name is manuel and well I have been in the saltwater hobby for now going over a year. My tank is a 135gal FOWLR current livestock are: Blue Tang, Naso Tang, Sailfin Tang, Picasso Trigger, Foxface, Raccoon Butterfly, Bicolor Angel, Two Percula Clows, One Ocellaris. I am running 2 Fluval FX5's, a 220g Coralife Protein Skimmer, 2 Koralia Magnum 6 circulation pumps. Now my lighting is a bit over the top for just fish but I really like the effects of this lighting. Its the Coralife Aqualight Pro 72" fixture running: 3 150watt 12,000k metal halides, 4 96watt 420 actinic power compacts, 4 1watt moon led's. To me this is just one amazing light and I had only 2 degrees increasement of temperature to my tank. After the addition of a fan lol. I honestly feel its effects are better than led. I'm happy with what I have thats for sure. Well thats the tank info not much but its working for me. Of course theres always room for improvement and upgrades. If you would like to know more feel free to just ask me.

Back
Top Bottom