Hello from Canada!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fred

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've had a 55g (freshwater) for 2 years now. I bought it used with the fish included (amazingly I've only lost 2 tiger barbs since I bought it) :eek: In my 55 I have 2 orange parrott's, a clown loach, a silver dollar and 2 pleco's. I just set up a 44g, currently cycling (although I have added 2 tiger barbs and my two angels from the 55g...maybe prematurely!!!) I've been changing the water daily in order to save my fish. Any advice on cycling would be great. I've also added some plants to my 44g and would like to have a planted aquarium (could never do it with my silver dollar :p!!!)
I was thinking about getting 2 more clown loaches for the 55...any thought on that? My parrotts can be bullies so I don't know how they would treat them...

Welcome aboard Fred. Even though I`m an American I love the Canadian national anthem. I thought that young lady that sang it in the olympics hit a home run. Again welcome.

Back
Top Bottom