Hello From Chicago!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

katar76

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi my name is Kasia. I am planning on getting a 125 gallon setup. I have 5 year experience with a 75 gallon freshwater tank which I loved but had to give up because of living arrangements. A lot has changed since then and it's wonderful that sites/forums such as this exist! I'm very excited to be here and can't wait to start asking questions! :D

I want freshwater again. I'd like to get in the swing of things. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to try saltwater.

If you're interested in a few live plants, I have some. But, they are NOT snail-free. The plants in my FW have grown very well but I'm rehoming the fish to a smaller tank. I won"t be able to use all the plants. And if you're worried about a snail bloom, "dkpate" on this forum can probably sell you a few assassin snails to take care of that problem. :) LMK.

Thanks for the offer. For now I'll be doing a lot of research about which filter and supplies to buy. I'm probably going to buy the tank in the next month or so.

Back
Top Bottom