Hello from Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VanWinK1LL

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi there! I've been creeping in these forums for a few weeks now and finally decided to join. I've gotten back into keeping freshwater fish as an adult, since I loved it as a kid.

I've only been doing it for a little while (maybe 9 months) and just upgraded from an 8 gallon desktop nano cube to a 25 gallon all glass aquarium. I'm super excited to see my little guys explore their huge new surroundings. Now I just need to get some more plants and rocks!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to sharing experiences and advice (that'll probably be me asking you for advice). Cheers!

Welcome to AA. I'm from a neighboring suburb and use to live in Chicago. I know a realy good aquarium store beside those big box ones if you are interested.

Welcome to Aquarium Advice,

I'm from the Northern Burbs, the only time I venture down to your neck of the woods is to visit the Shedd Aquarium or eat at Morton's!

Thank you for the warm welcomes! It's nice to see some Chicagolanders on here as well.

I'm almost done decorating and planting my new setup. I can tell you that after only 4 days, my shrimp and fish are loving the upgrade from 8 gallons to 25 gallons. They seem so much happier.

I just have some Mopani wood I need to let soak for a few more days. Once that's ready to go and I've strapped some Java Fern and Anubias to it, I'll post some pics.

Back
Top Bottom