Hello from Denmark!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sorped

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Greetings Aquarists!

I'm a 36 yo male from Denmark and I must confess that I have lately started to realise the beauty and the serenity in having a fish tank to look at. :)

So, now I'm in the planning phase for setting up a 250l freshwater tank, with plenty of green in it, some corys, a couple of rainbowfish, some RCS and guppies - lots of guppies. :fish2:

Since I'm new to the aquarium world, I'd like to get the basics down with this community tank. If I like it and get good enough to keep everything running and alive, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get into guppy breeding.

But that's a long way down the road, right now I'm learning and I'm looking forward to reading about all of you guys' tips & tricks, experiences and theories and hopefully get wiser in the process. :?: -> :!:

See you around the site!

Welcome to AA and the great hobby of fish!!

The best things I can tell you are be prepared for a water change schedule , and doing research on the fish you would like to have.

Here is a site that allows you to enter the kinds of fish your interested in and it will tell you everything about that fish and who they are compatible with.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/PIC/article.cfm?aid=21

Good Luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Welcome! I love having an aquarium and the serenity that goes with it, too. Good luck and keep us posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom